2007年3月31日星期六

torch runner

For a week, this blog went, again, unaccessible (in China mainland) owing to, I guess, bad servers of China Telcom or worse politicians. Gosh, I even have on ider how much longer it will take!

During these tough days Chiu invited me (in an inefficient way) to a game -- if I may call it a game, in which I need to answer copious questions and forward the questions, with one more added by me, to another 8 persons. I accepted it and took some time to finish so many questions (even silly ones) and look for next answerers. Now I'm ready and I hope my successors the same.

Since this blog is not available, I build a simple web site with Google Page Creator to post my questions and answers, as well as invitations to friends. [check it out here.]

Okay, guys, enjoy this social game and have fun.

Blogged with Flock

没有评论: